Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I would like to use the xmc-2 midi drawbar controller with

Customer Question

I would like to use the xmc-2 midi drawbar controller with Native instruments B4 organ program. Is this possible? I am not allowed to buy another organ!!!
Thanks,
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately, this will not work. The XM C – 2 MIDI drawbar requires not just the MIDI connection but also it requires the XM C – 2 sound module which is in the Hammond instrument. I apologize, I wish I had better news for you. Is there a chance that this answer will perhaps persuade the spouse to let you get a new organ to match up with the drawbar? Actually, there are other MIDI devices that you could use that are similar... If that's what you need
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What devices would work that would control the drawbar functions and the other functions of a hammond b3 using native instruments b4?thanks,
jerry
Jerry,Here is one with which I am familiar
http://bitli.es/H38IWs