Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

JX-8P No power. No power showing, no loose connections. Received

Customer Question

JX-8P No power. No power showing, no loose connections. Received this way, was in storage for awhile.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. It sounds like you have checked all the basics. I would suggest that there is one of two things wrong with it. Either there is something wrong with the transformer inside circuitry has become corroded or more likely that the power supply for it is no longer working properly. You can use a universal power supply on this but you just have to make sure that it matches the input requirements of the synthesizer. If you can give me those I can find the specific adapter for you or you can simply look at them and then find the adapter that would fall into those parameters.. Either way let me know and I will help you if you need my help. Mike