Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I am having this same problem with my Kawai KSP 10. And the

Customer Question

I am having this same problem with my Kawai KSP 10. And the crackling noise does continue even in a set of headphones. What does this mean?
Thanks.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.If the popping noise is regular and continuous, overlaying everything or everpresent, then it is a matter of defects in the amplifier section in all likelihood.This species of regular noise, popping noise specifically, is possibly owing to sparks, possibly owing to a defective capacitor, etc. But it's an electronics problem for sure.Your Kawai will require electronics servicing, even if only just to tell what the problem is.http://www.kawaius-tsd.com/pages/contact.htmlis where to go for contact information, to ask about servicing locations for electronics.