Musicman, Customer Service
Experience:  I have built and serviced hundreds of electronic musical instruments.

Korg Endorsement

Korg Rep., I have worked with Korg Keyboards since about 1991. I have owned/purchased: CP Digital Piano, DSS 1, 2 Poly 61's, X3, and most recently the M3! I'm a professional nationally known musician. For years my fellow musicians have asked me about receiving a Korg endorsement or something of that nature. I never looked into it. Now that I'm older, does anything like that still exist? I still perform all around the country. I live in Cleveland, Ohio. Interested in any tour jackets, shirts, or special prices on related Korg gear! My name isXXXXX
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Musicman replied 5 years ago.

Musicman :

Korg has a long history of supporting and featuring musicians who use their products, especially those who aren't necessarily huge stars. In fact, they do more in featuring these lesser-known musicians than any other manufacturer. Here are some examples of their featured musicians: These are but a few, they have an entire archive of musicians that you can browse through.
You can call Korg and ask them about becoming one of their newest featured musicians. I would suggest an email, though, to highlight your career, and the role Korg has played in your music. Be sure to include a couple of photos.
With a 20 year history of owning Korg products, I would say your chances are pretty good of getting an endorsement. If you would like for me to write an impressive letter to Korg for you, and most importantly, to make sure that the right person(s) read it, I would be happy to do that. Contact me at [email protected] and we can talk about that. Here is the phone number to contact Korg:

Korg USA Customer Service

Phone:(631)(NNN) NNN-NNNN/td>
Hours: Monday-Friday10:00 am - 6:00 pm, EST
*Friday10:00 am - 5:00 pm, EST
*Memorial Day - Labor Day

f you are satisfied with your answer, please hit "ACCEPT" to compensate me for my time. Positive feedback would be GREATLY appreciated, and I also accept bonuses. Thanks!