Tyler, M.M., CAGO
Tyler, M.M., CAGO, Professional Musician
Experience:  20 years training & experience. Familiar with a variety of instruments.

how do I connect the KORG XVP10 pedal to the KORG pa800 keyboard

Customer Question

how do I connect the KORG XVP10 pedal to the KORG pa800 keyboard to act as volume control pedal?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Tyler, M.M., CAGO replied 5 years ago.
Hi, thanks for your question!

I don't believe the issue is on the pedal end of it, but on the keyboard in. Once you connect the pedal to the assignable input you actually have to go into the keyboard's menu and assign that jack to work as an expression pedal jack. The jack can work with a sustain, damper, foot switch and expression pedal. You will find instructions on how to assign this jack in your owner's manual. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll see if I can locate a manual online. Thanks!

Important! When you opened a question and placed a deposit on this site, the value of the question was removed from your bank account and placed into your Just Answer account. I do not get paid until you press the Accept button and that deposit is finally moved out of your Just Answer account.

Once I have satisfactorily answered your question, please press ACCEPT as that is the only way I am compensated for the time and research I personally put into your individual question. If you need more information, please press REPLY so I can help you further. Positive feedback is very beneficial to me and, if you are able to take a minute once the process is over to leave some I would greatly appreciate it. If you have reason to leave less than positive feedback, please contact me first so I can ensure you are properly assisted with your question. Thanks and best wishes!