Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Have an electrical circuit not working... I have an

Customer Question

have an electrical circuit not working...
I have an electrical circuit not working the breaker isn't tripped. I replaced all the outlets and checked the wires...I replaced the circuit breaker.Nothing.One of my other outlets just stopped working.??
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

Hi.........first when you re set the breaker did you switch it ALL the way to the OFF position and then all the way back to the On?................or it seems like you have a loose connection or a snapped wire .....in your best estimation might you happen to know what made it go from working to non-working?

have you checked all the GFI's in your house?

if you have one of these testers it will help us a lot in finding the critical area

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Commercial-Electric-Tools-Outlet-Tester-Green-MS112H/206029154

and I am sure you have a regular tester?........let me know

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie