Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

Bottom strand is out I've got a lightkeeperpro tool that

Customer Question

bottom strand is out I've got a lightkeeperpro tool that I've been using I'm confused There seems to be power to all branches but not to the lights on a couple of branches. there n is power to the last branch in the string I removed on bulb and plug in the base to the lightkeeperpro tool and only the bulb w the white base flicker for a second then burned out. No other bulbs have lite up?????
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: since last night. probably 3 or 4 hrs I think we've checked every bulb but maybe not
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes???
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Eddie replied 14 days ago.

Hi is this all new construction?.............is there open access ...no drywall yet ?...........how many lights are on the circuit?..........are the light fixtures and bulbs new and operational?..........what size bulb are you using?...........where does the feed for these come from?.........................where does it go to the switch box or the first lighting device?..............do you have a voltage meter ?

Thanks for your assistance

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 11 days ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie