ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

Are you a free service?

Customer Question

are you a free service?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 19 days ago.

Ann, welcome to justanswer.com

Unfortunately, we are not a free service. From your initial description, the problem could be a defective outlet, cord, or a problem with the range.

You could isolate the problem by turning the breaker off then unplugging the unit. You could then inspect the outlet & determine if it is the cause or if you need an appliance repair person. If the outlet does not appear to be damaged it would be good to remove the cover to inspect it internally. If all appears to be well inside the outlet and all connections are tight, replace the cover and restore power to the outlet. If all of this goes well the problem is probably in the range.

Please let me know if you have any questions and don't forget to rate my service before leaving the site.

Thank you

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Ok. Thx
Expert:  ProGrade replied 19 days ago.

You are welcome, let me know what you find