Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have large amounts of copper in my water, people who

Customer Question

I have large amounts of copper in my water, people who checked my water have been telling me it's an electrical problem with my ground in my house. I live in Wayne Il. 60184. I also live on a well. Can you help me find someone who fix my problem. My email is***@******.*** my phone is(###) ###-####JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: 15 years old and no one is familiar with this problem
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no I would like to hire a professional can you recommend someone in my area
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: that's all I know. My wife's hair is tuning green. I also have an water softener and an iron purifier
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Rico Soma replied 21 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I'm not buying the electrical cause for this problem. It sounds like you have aggressive water, low ph or low mineral content. It's possble your softner is working too well and taking to much out of the water. I'd suggest you contact your water treatment company and have a water test done on the water coming out of the softener.