Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have an outside fan with remote and it does not work. I

Customer Question

I have an outside fan with remote and it does not work. I had my contractor here and he says it is the remote and module in the fan. They have thouroughly checked the wiring and switch.
JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: The fan is only about 6 months old. Yes I have had it checked by an electrician. I think I need a new remote and module.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no. My electrician will do the work.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 26 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) What is your question then if the fan has been checked?

Expert:  Kevin replied 25 days ago.

Haven't heard back from you so I assume you are no longer interested in continuing?

I have opted out of the question. You will be notified if another expert picks up the question.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 25 days ago.

Hi, IU'm Mike G and if you choose to continueI'll be glad to help. Let me know your decision.