Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Electrician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I want to install two very low-visibility, remote

Customer Question

i want to install two very low-visibility, remote battery-operated motion sensors in separate locations, said sensors corresponding to two sensor activation indicator lamps, colored unalike, in another separate but central location. think, household walls as barriers for the wireless devices. can you tell me which generic devices i need to accomplish this goal? please start with so-called high-end equipment, not low-budget items. thanks.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Are you looking for something for inside the home or outside for like a driveway area?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
inside the house
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
i' m recording vocals in one room. i want to be warned in advance of potential noise outside this recording room.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

So is something like this what you are you looking for? Additional sensors can be purchased as well

http://www.homedepot.com/p/LaserShield-Instant-Security-System-BSK-0013101/100546406

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
right, the first option is what i am thinking of. instead of horns, i would have to know if the unit can accept led light loads. anyting more high-end than Home Depot? 500 to 1000 dollar range?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thanks. but, i require motion sensors that are low-visibility like concealable.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Security-Indoor-Light-Bulb-Nightvision-Hidden-Camera-Motion-Sensor/116743008

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thanks. gotta go. see ya next time.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

you are welcome. If you found any of this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

I wanted to check in with you to see how everything was going? I wanted to see if you needed any further assistance.