Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.
1) Unfortunately you can't change the color of light bulbs unless there is a built-in filter or diffuser such as the newer LED laser type machines that are now being marketed for the XMAS holidays. Whatever the bulb and/or LED color is, is what you see and what you get unless there is a protective filter or diffuser to change the color appearance.
2) There are numerous programmable timer switches sold in the marketplace, but unfortunately, none that can determine the month or holiday time period. Programmable timer switches are normally programmed for a 24 hour time period or a weekly time period (7 days) with numerous ON/OFF settings.
3) I am not aware of any such product that is sold in the marketplace for your desired application.
Thanks for the replies.
1) Solar lights are DC voltage powered. In order to convert them to 120 volts AC, an inverter would be required along with a battery or battery bank.
2) Controlling individual LED's will require advanced electronics engineering along with calculating the appropriate current limiting resistor for each LED. A customized controller circuitry would also be required.
Since I don't have a background in controller circuitry, I will have to opt out of the question. Perhaps another expert here has that background and can assist you better. No need to reply back to me, you will be notified once another expert picks up the question.
3) Waterproof lights are not an issue. These are commonly sold in the marketplace.