Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Portfolio outdoor lighting unit. Red "A" illuminates, so

Customer Question

Portfolio outdoor lighting unit. Red "A " illuminates, so there is power to the transformer. NONE of the 5 lights come on. Just started (or didn't start) last night. Re-attached fresh cut wires to the terminals on base of transformer. Have NOT rewired a split; however, split is under the porch, so it is not overly exposed to the elements
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Outlook
JA: How do you access your email most often? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Unpluged, re plugged to different outlet and have fresh cut wires atted to terminals at base of transformer
JA: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Please provide me with the manufacturer name and model number of the transformer?

2) Do you have a multi-meter to take voltage measurements?