Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I'm trying to wire a new ceiling fan with the remote and it

Customer Question

I'm trying to wire a new ceiling fan with the remote and it has a light kit just in a box in the ceiling with no light switchwhere do I connect the wires
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) How many house wires and the wire colors in the ceiling box? Any wires spliced together at the ceiling box?

2) How many wires on the receiver? 1 black and 1 white on one side and 1 black, 1 white and 1 blue on the other side of the receiver?

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

I see that you have reviewed my questions, but you have not replied back to me. Therefore, I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. You will be notified if the question is picked up by another expert.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you if you want to continue. Let me know your intentions.