Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I want to know if I can change over a Double Pole Double

Customer Question

I want to know if I can change over a Double Pole Double Throw Time clock to a Double Pole Single Throw.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I Have a customer that has a DPDT time clock and I want to change it over to a DPST timeclock
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I have been in Electrical for a while now but have never made the change over so I was asking a stupid question before making a stupid mistake
JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: I am an electrician and system is fairly new
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Give me the make and model number.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The Double Pole Single Throw is what I want to change it to and the number is ***** T-103 and the old existing appears to be a Double Pole Double Throw Water Heater like timer with a time dial and a red on and off and timer mode switch.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Are you changing the timer to a T103 or do you want the same function as a T103. If it is not a T103 I need that timers model number or a picture of the interior.