Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience
29848548

I have been doing several side jobs and wanted to try and

I have been doing several side jobs and wanted to try and find out how much I should be charging . I have a machine that will locate secondary faults dead on . Sometimes customers just want the secondary fault located and they will dig down and make repairs. I repair sometimes . How much should I charge for repair. How much to locate fault . I've repaid ?¿

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Where are you located? Are you a licensed electrician? Are you insured ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Georgia and I'm a journeyman lineman specializing overhead and underground locate and fault repair but do it for the people I work for and have no knowledge of their cost to customers
Knowledge

I suggest a price based on time, materials and expenses. An average based on expected time, travel, overhead & misc expenses. I would expect it would be a minimum of $300.00