Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have a toro class 2 transformer model number 2024g, The

Customer Question

I have a toro class 2 transformer model number 2024g, The wires connecting it to the control box have come off the transformer. The wire is red, white and black, but I don't know which one goes to which screw. The screws are marked 0, 15, 24. Is there wiring instructions somewhere???? Thanks
JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: installed in 1996 no have not spoken to an electriction
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Chris Parson replied 4 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be trying to help you with your question. Upon reading what you have described, I have done research on the web, and also tried to find that exact model in a local home improvement store. Form what I have found the White wire will go to 0, Your Black wire will go to 15, and red to the 24.