Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

I am buying a food mixer that will have a US plug on it and

Customer Question

I am buying a food mixer that will have a US plug on it and I want to safely use it in Australia - details below
-120 V.A.C
-60 hertz
-325 watts
Will a simple adapter like https://www.bunnings.com.au/hpm-reverse-travel-adaptor-eu-us-to-au_p4421622 work for this or is there something safer that will be recommended
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry just typing here is fine please review my question and let me know if you can provide an answer
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

No problem. Unfortunately the differences in voltage and Hertz make the use or adaption for use of products specific to the USA and Australia not comparable. Don't buy the mixer.