Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

We had an power outage and our power did not switch on again

Customer Question

Good day Pearl We had an power outage and our power did not switch on again after the estate's electricity came back on again We are sitting without power for a whole day now
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: When we try to switch it on it reads and the connection signal and smiley face are showing but after a while it states code 30 and then the red and orange light comes on
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: This problem? The electricity of the estate went out last night
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: So from this morning we tried to start the prepaid meter again... Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Think I explained everything
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 17 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Have you contacted the local electrical utility provider and requested that they dispatch a service technician to confirm if the meter is working correctly and no trouble on their end?

Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.

Since I have not heard back from you, I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. You will be notified if another expert picks up the question.