Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

I have soft serve ice cream machine220 volt and I bought a

Customer Question

Hi I have soft serve ice cream machine220 volt and I bought a generator 7000wt 220/110VOLT so is it gonna work
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Stoelting. The old 12year
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes for ice cream truck
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Please confirm, does the generator have a NEMA rated 14-30P plug. A 4 prong plug rated @ 30 amps?

2) Can you post a picture of the ice cream nameplate rating so I can review the electrical spec's on the machine?

Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.

1) Will the machine be cord and plug connected or hard-wired. Does the machine contain a plug? If so, provide me with the ice cream machine cord plug NEMA rating?

Expert:  Kevin replied 16 days ago.

Since you have not replied to my questions, I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 16 days ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Please give me the information on the ice cream machine nameplate.