Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I have 3 12inch sets of led fast lights and would like to

Customer Question

I have 3 12inch sets of led fast lights and would like to wire them in parallel. The lights have 15 different flash patterns that work from a mode switch. I would like to wire them so they all are working from one mode switch with the same pattern and if I would need to add any resistors to wire these in that manner. There is a yellow wire on each set of lights that connect the two strips so that they flash the same. I would need a wiring diagram to follow your instructions.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Chris Parson replied 2 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer, my name is***** can explain this but letting me request a phone call would be better so we can communicate better if you need a diagram.