Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrician
Experience:  29 years as a Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, 5 year college Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma in Digital Electronics, Former Illinois Licensed Home Inspector
71008832

Need a faceplate for wadworth electric box measures

Customer Question

need a faceplate for wadworth electric box measures 24"height, 15'width, has horizontal main at top 51/2 inches down from top edge, box old, prob mid 60's , has space for 20 breakers, 2 vertical rows,, 31/2 inch space of wiring showing on each side,, need asap, need to close sell of house in 1 week
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Wadsworth electrical panels are no longer manufactured. Locating a replacement door panel is going to be very difficult and may be next to impossible.

2) I located a used Wadsworth on ebay for $25.00, but it was a 12 space panel.

3) You may get lucky in contacting some local electrical supply stores.

4) If no luck in locating a used panel, I recommend to take all of the dimensions and provide them to a local metal fabrication shop and they can punch out a replacement door for your panel. You will need to provide the shop with a drawing that contains the exact dimensions for the panel height/width, breaker openings and spacing's, etc. The replacement door can then be spray painted to match the panel color.

Expert:  Kevin replied 2 months ago.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks...............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 2 months ago.

Thanks...............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 2 months ago.

Thanks...............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 2 months ago.

Thanks...............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 2 months ago.

Thanks..................Kevin:)