OK, Thanks for confirming.
The main panel is properly configurated then.
I am running out of possibilities on this.
1) Is the manufacturer of the main panel also Siemens or another brand?
2) Is the hot tub GFCI the only GFCI breaker installed in the panel or others? If other GFCI breakers installed, I assume they test and reset correctly?
3) Is the main feed from the pole panel a 3 or a 4 wire feed? Does it contain a separate equipment grounding conductor in addition to the 2 hots and 1 neutral from the pole box to the house sub-panel?
4) At the house sub-panel, are the ground rod and/or cold water main metal piping grounding electrode conductors terminated to the separate equipment ground bar or do they land on the sub-panel neutral bus bar at the house?
5) At the pole box, the neutral and the ground rod are bonded together, correct?