Electrical Questions? Ask an Electrician Online.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.
1) Did the electrical utility pull the exterior meter and check for proper torquing on the meter socket neutral lugs?
2) Has anybody also checked and confirmed for proper torquing of the neutral wire at the main electrical panel neutral bus bar.
3) I assume that the electrical utility confirmed that the service entrance neutral from the utility transformer to the meter was tested and confirmed as OK, is that correct?
4) Well motors are a 240 volt circuit and don't require a neutral wire. Sounds like the problem is a hot wire issue rather than a neutral issue?
5) Any dimming of lights or flickering of lights in the home?
I see that you reviewed my questions and comments, but I have not heard back from you. Therefore, I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board.
No need to reply back to me. You will be notified if another expert picks up the question.
Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Do you have a 2 wire voltage tester? With a few tests we can pin point the problem.