Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience
29848548

I have a hallway with a four way configuration. Each switch

Customer Question

Hi.
I have a hallway with a four way configuration. Each switch turns on all the lights in the hallway. I would like to replace these switches with an Adorne Sensadimmer ADSM703HM2 and two Adorne Sensaswitches (auto-on/auto-off) ASOS32M4. The result I would like is that the lights go on and off when someone passes by any of these switches (1 at each door into the hallway). Will this work. If so, is there a way to have the lights turn off when the person passes the last switch or will the lights remain on for 15 minutes (or the other timeout that is programmed?)
Thanks for your help!
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike and I'll be assisting you. Please stand by while I review your question.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 3 months ago.

You may install the sensor switches as you want and they will stay on for the duration of the setting. You might consider an ultrasonic switch which may, depending on the layout of the hall, only require one device. It isn't infrared.