Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrician
Experience:  29 years as a Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, 5 year college Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma in Digital Electronics, Former Illinois Licensed Home Inspector
71008832

I have installed a Pass & Seymour Harmony dimmer as a 3 way

Customer Question

I have installed a Pass & Seymour Harmony dimmer as a 3 way to control LED ceiling. The green light and the LEDs continue to flash. Am I doing something wrong?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Does the wall switch box contain a white neutral from the circuit feed and a white neutral that originates from the other 3-way switch?

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

1) If the dimmer switch does not contain the neutral from the circuit feed and the second 3-way does not contain a neutral wire that connects to the dimmer switch, the 3-way dimmer won't work correctly.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Thanks.............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Thanks.............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Thanks................Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Thanks...............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Thanks...............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Thanks...............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Thanks...............Kevin:)