Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

Wiring is only five yrs. old. when I turn a light on in

Customer Question

wiring is only five yrs. old. when I turn a light on in either the bathroom or master bedroom the breaker sometimes trips. recepticles work . Wait, then later reset and might work for days or minutes ?
JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: 5years old, no I havn't
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I thought I might try. I wired in a welder yrs.ago in my shop from a book at the library and it checked and I was told it was done right by an electricioan
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. When you lose the circuit does the circuit breaker or a GFCI trip?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is a scam, I am going to go after you guys with a class action law suit, this is bullshittt
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Sorry you feel that way. Could you explain why?