Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft

Whats required for a whole house installation

Customer Question

whats required for a whole house installation
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ProGrade replied 2 months ago.

Steven, welcome back to

Can you give me the make & model of the transfer switch and upload a picture of the teanfer switch so I can see what you have so far.

Thank you

Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

Hi thank you for sending ...........of course I would use those......they are in great shape it looks like know what you could do is with a table saw rip down that extended jamb all around looks like you can take off at least an inch and a half to 2 inches......then do whats called picture frame the window and pad out the casing it will look'd have to get the exact measurements to do it this way.......or you can take a close up photo of both the inside and outside with a tape measure to send and I could maybe help you out more........the outside line would start an inch where the nailing strip goes then you will have a half inch for sheathing......3 1/2 inch for your 2 x 4 another half inch for drywall it will come to about 4 and 5/8 and with the 1 1/2 inch that you rip down to you might be able to get it to 5 inches

let me know if you have more questions

Expert:  Eddie replied 2 months ago.

sorry that last message was sent in error