Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

I replaced a fan but made the mistake of cutting a few of

Customer Question

I replaced a fan but made the mistake of cutting a few of the light kit wire. Decided to install the old fan and now need wiring diagram of the light kit.
JA: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: The home was just built, I replaced the fan ok but now trying to install in my in law's home
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Correct, I have installed fan on the patio, installed remote for all the fans in the house...just stump on the placement of a few of the wire on the light kit section of the fan
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I believe the fan is a Hunter's Bay fan...but I imagine the lighting kit will all be the same
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. What type of lamps in the light kit?