Experience:  Journeyman Electrician, Lead Man (Sub-Foreman) at Romanoff Electric

I have been looking through the web to try to find the max

Customer Question

hi I have been looking through the web to try to find the max circuit protection for a customers kicu569 xbl induction cooktop. Do you have any info. 5 burners
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Need more details on your question. Are you referring to the maximum circuit protection as in an Over Current Protection Device (circuit breaker)?

2) How many watts is the cooktop rated for? What is the nameplate wattage rating of the appliance?

3) What is the voltage of the cooktop unit? 240 volts or a combo of 120/240 volts?

Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

It has been 2 days and I have not heard back from you. I assume that you have either resolved the problem or no longer require assistance?

I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. No need to reply back to me. You will be notified if another expert picks up the question.

Expert:  JACUSTOMER-1eysp1u4- replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and if you still have an electrical question about your cook top I will answer that for you.

A 4-wire or 3-wire, single phase, 240 volt, 60 Hz., AC only

electrical supply is required on a separate, 50-amp circuit

(36" [91.4 cm] models) or 40-amp circuit (30" [76.2 cm]

If you have any other questions about this installation please continue as long as this thread remains open, please rate me and have a wonderful day !