ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

Does anyone know how to hook up the internal wiring for an

Customer Question

Does anyone know how to hook up the internal wiring for an Emerson 2.5/.25 HP NON-REVERSIBLE 2.5 Model Number T55MWCCE-1208 Frame 48Y this is the internal wiring inside the motor that conacted the rotor with the field winding

Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. I've searched online for a diagram and the one attached is the only one found. I hope it helps. Let me know.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I need the wiring colors so I can understand how to make the connections
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Not habing further information available, I'm going to opt. Stand by for possibly another expert can help

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Okay I will be waiting
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Have you had any luck in finding a answer for me yet?
Expert:  ProGrade replied 4 months ago.

With some additional information a picture or two and if you have or will get your hands on a digital multimeter I should be able to assist you.

You can purchase a multimeter relatively cheaply at Lowe's or Home Depot.

In addition to a picture of the wires I was also like a picture of the name plate and wiring diagram.

If you will send all that that you can do now then get the meter if you don't have one and let me know we'll go from there thank you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have a new card and it's number is ************** please let me know if you are still helping me.I sent the pictures of the motor
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I agree to the price, but I have a new card tell me what you need me to do