Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

All receptcals are out except one, Just happened this

Customer Question

All receptcals are out except one for refrigerator
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Just happened this morning! I changed fuses too ! I may need help with which amp goes where
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: Are you there?
JA: No. I'm the Electrician's Assistant.
Customer: Did you understand my question?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if i can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Are the dead receptacles only in the kitchen area or also dead receptacles in other parts of the home?

2) Do you have any GFCI receptacles that may have tripped? Have you checked all GFCI receptacles in the home?

3) Is your main panel a fuse box with screw-in fuses or a circuit breaker panel?

4) Do you have either a 2 wire lead AC voltage tester (a contact type) or an AC voltmeter available?

Expert:  Kevin replied 9 months ago.

Since I have not heard back from you and you haven't looked at my reply, I assume that you either resolved the problem or are no longer interested.

Therefore, I will opt out of the question and place it back to the open board. No need to reply back to me. You will be notified if another expert picks up the question.