Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

I had two separate switches next to each other. One up the

Customer Question

I had two separate switches next to each other. One up the wall from the other. Didn't look good. Thought I would combine the two and bought a switch combo with single pole switch and three way switch. I cannot get the wiring correct to work both switches.
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not sure what you need to know
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Papatrexas replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is Papatrexas and I will be happy to assist you.

Can i get a picture os the box with the wires hanging out, Please

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I never spoke to anyone yet I have two charges of $5 & $11. The online said $5 refundable is no help. I expect a reverse on these charges