Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft

I am replacing a flush mount light. I wire it up and flip

Customer Question

I am replacing a flush mount hall light. I wire it up and flip the switch and the light comes on, but the bulb burns out within a few minutes.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Eddie replied 3 months ago.

HI............if you have a tester you need to see how many volts are coming into that box........somehing may have been crossed somewhere

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I finally got it. You called it. Loose nut on another wire tucked up in the box caused a cross.
Expert:  Eddie replied 3 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, construction.......decorating....... any kind of repairs, etc I will be here for you

thank you