Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience

I have the same problem as your web sight. The remote

Customer Question

I have the same problem as your web sight. The remote stopped working. I have the same fan in my other room so I reprogramed the remote and the fan and receiver work fine, can you advise what to do now.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. If you changed the dip switches on the remote and it operates another fan, your problem is either no power or the receiver has failed. You'll need a 2 wire voltage tester and be able to open the canopy of the non working fan to determine which it is. Do you have a tester?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
no you dont understand. I have the same remote on another fan. Once I reprogram that remote operates the fan in question. the defect is the first remote no question about it.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

That being the case, either batteries are bad or in wrong if changed

other than that the hand held remote is bad and needs to be replaced.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The 9v battery is fine and installed correctly which brings me back to square one,replacing the remote. I tried Home Stores and Maurice Electric Co. with no help at all.How can I get another one?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 4 months ago.

Go to the link below.