ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

I just moved my trailer to randolph county from guilford

Customer Question

I just moved my trailer to randolph county from guilford county an the inspector said i have ground an neutral reading together inside how do i fix this
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to www.justanswer.comIf I understand your statement correctly you should look for a neutral white wire that is landed on the ground bar in the panel what should have nothing but green or bare wires attached to it
Expert:  ProGrade replied 5 months ago.
If I understand your statement correctly you would look in the inside electrical panel for a white neutral wire that is landed on the ground bar. The ground bar should only have bare copper or green wires landed on it. Let me know what you find, thanks
Expert:  ProGrade replied 5 months ago.
If you find this neutral move it to the neutral bar what should have several whites (neutrals) attached to it
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Their is no neutral wire their they are all copper wires
Expert:  ProGrade replied 5 months ago.
I do not understand what the inspector was referring to.
Expert:  ProGrade replied 5 months ago.
You may need to ask him/her for clarification. Ask specifically what the problem is and where he found it then let me know. Thank you