Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

I need to find out how to separate the electric motor from

Customer Question

I need to find out how to separate the electric motor from the fan
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eddie replied 11 months ago.

Hi can you give us more informaion here first?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your response. The electric motor on my Kenmore extra capacity ultra care clothes dryer is burned out and I have not been able to figure out how to disconnect it from the fan so that I can replace it . There's probably a simple step but I haven't stumbled on it yet. Thanks again. P.S I went out and bought a new one to keep piece in the family as my wife never liked this one anyway. It's in good shape and if I can replace the motor I'll sell it so I'm not in a rush.
Expert:  Eddie replied 11 months ago.

Okay you have an appliance question that is a little out of the ring for me so I will put back in cue and one of my esteemed colleagues will pick it up

Expert:  WCohn replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

I assume you have removed the motor. Can I see a pic of the fan and shaft?