Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft

I want to know the load is for? And the line is what? : I

Customer Question

I want to know the load is for? And the line is what?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have 2 blacks on plug now and I want to jump a third wire into it is it good .to feed for other plug
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Eddie replied 4 months ago.

Hi ..........I assume you are talking about a GFCI...........the line comes in from your feed and the load is everything else behind that on the circuit

Expert:  Eddie replied 4 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!