Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

I woke this morning to find 3 separate 110 outlets out in my

Customer Question

Hello, I woke this morning to find 3 separate 110 outlets out in my home. 3 separate rooms, all other electrical is working. i.e. bathroom outlet is out but lights and washer dryer have power. Garage, outlet is out on 1 wall but lights and sprinkler box still do. I have checked circuit breaker and made sure all connections good. 2 outlets have fridge and deep freeze attached, I am at a loss. Any guidance would be extremely helpful
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.

Hi Eric .............do you know in all the locations that you mentioned there should be what is called a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter .........this could be where the problem is...........you'll find two buttons on it ......one will reset it and your outlets might get back up and running once you do ........please let me know

Thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie