ProGrade
ProGrade, Certified Electrical Contractor
Experience:  28+ years exp. - installation, troubleshooting, & repair of commercial, & residential electrical systems.
72658386

I have a 4 gang meter with 2-200 amp panels and 2-100 am

Customer Question

I have a 4 gang meter with 2-200 amp panels and 2-100 am panels. I am struggling to find information on sizing the main service wires from the meter up to POCO.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: A few weeks. Last step on the job. Our prints dont dictate and the inspector wants me to show him how I have determined the feeder size
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: the 2-100 are residential space and the 2-200 are commercial.....
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  ProGrade replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to www.justanswer.com
I am working on this for you and will be back with you shortly thank you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
If it makes any difference the 2-200 are commercial spaces ans the 2-100 are for residential dwellings. I have not totaled the loads. We have no clue what is happening in the one commercial space. Each unit has a mini split for heat and AC. The two residential spaces have 4' EBB in bathrooms, frig and electric oven and electric water heater. Each is only 1 bedroom. All lighting in commercial spaces are LED aprox 30 troffer lights. They have a common bathroom and share a water heater. No other appliances at this time. The one unit is a flower shop with two coolers for the flower displays. Each appears to me 8 amps 120v.Thanks
Expert:  ProGrade replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for the additional information
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I just received a rating form for performance asking how the answer was. I didn't receive an answer yet though.