Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 46 years Experience
29848548

I just purchased a 120-watt Hampton Low-Voltage Transformer

Customer Question

i just purchased a 120-watt Hampton Low-Voltage Transformer from Home Depot. It does not seen to be program the time and therefore I cannot set up this transformer to support my 4 20-watt 12-volt outdoor patio lights.
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Please give me the model number of the transformer.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Mike, the Hampton Low-Voltage Transformer is Model SL-120-12A, Item No. 1001-509-802. The Photocell seems fine and the transformer light power up properly. But I am unable to change the time from its original setting at 12:00 to set the clock.
Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

See the attachments

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Attachment #1

Expert:  Mike G. replied 6 months ago.

Attachment #2