Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

Power has been going off in same areas of house. Stays off

Customer Question

Power has been going off in same areas of house. Stays off 20 or 30 min
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I thougjt it might be the microwave. Litchen lights flickered
JA: Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: Old house. Circuit breaker updated but not wiring.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. 1) Is the ON/OFF power on multiple circuit breakers or only limited to one breaker? 2) Do you have either a 2 wire lead AC voltage tester (a contact type) or an AC voltmeter to take a few voltage measurements?