Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrician
Experience:  29 years as a Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, 5 year college Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma in Digital Electronics, Former Illinois Licensed Home Inspector
71008832

First night it worked fine. Cannot get the light or revolver

Customer Question

First night it worked fine. Cannot get the light or revolver to work. It's been charging for 3 days.
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Took battery out and charged it, still nothing. Took top of lighthouse off and put in direct sun, nothing.
JA: Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: No. Could it be the light bulb?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question.

1) Do you have a multi-meter available to take voltage measurements when there is full sunlight?

2) Did you measure the battery voltage? How many volts are the batteries? How many batteries?

3) Are the batteries the re-chargeable type? NiCad or Lithium's or other?

Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.

If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you.

Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.

Thanks..............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.

Thanks............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.

Thanks.............Kevin:)

Expert:  Kevin replied 6 months ago.

Thanks...............Kevin:)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.