Russell H., Service Technician
Experience:  Educated decades ago in electrical quantities and devices, I have practiced professionally in the field ever since.

How to program bell ringing on et70215c intermatic next generation

Customer Question

how to program bell ringing on et70215c intermatic next generation timer
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Russell H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. The bell ringing function is not built-in (there are no bells in the timer - it can be programmed to do 'Pulse' operations, which can be for circuits hooked up to ring bells, for instance, or almost any power-relay operated operation.) To program a 'pulse', I'd first advise you to set the time (the manual tells how, see the link at the end of this answer.)Then with the time set, and the geographical zone set too if you need it, you can set up Pulse operation on a circuit. Pressprogram (PROG). Enable the circuit for the load for which you want to have a pulse operation.Disable all others. Enter the day or group of days, in which the load should have a pulse.Example:MondaythroughFridayand press the8/WKDYkey. Press OK. Enter the pulse ON start time.Example:8:00 AM – press8, 0, 0, AM.Do Not press OK. Press PULSEDo not press OK. Enter the length of the pulse or interval.Example:For a pulse of 8 seconds,press 8 and press OK. Be sure to pressPROGbefore starting the next program for the other circuits. The manual is If you need further help with this, let me know, and I will continue to assist you.If this answers your question in full, please rate my answer if you're done with this question. Thanks!