Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft

I have a garage door opener , Model(###) ###-#### our new car

Customer Question

I have a garage door opener , Model(###) ###-#### our new car has a garage door opener buttom which works fine. However, now our remotes and outdoor panel will not work. I have tried to reset the remote as shown in the manual to no avail. How can I get the remotes and outdoor panel on the same code?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.
Hi Earl .......what we can do is a hard re set ...........erase the codes and re programHARD RESET: unplug the opener what should be for a good the meantime remove the batteries from the transmitters including key less..........plug back in the opener ERASE: hold down the learn button for 6 or 7 seconds and replace the batteries which should be freshDo you have a manual? and do you know how to program the transmitters?
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.
I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!Thankseddie