Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft

I have 2 in line 180 degree exterior floodlights that I just

Customer Question

I have 2 in line 180 degree exterior floodlights that I just replaced with Brinks 7150 assemblies. I wired them exactly the same way as the originals, but when I did the manual over ride, the first one works fine. The one at the end of the line comes on, nd about 15/20 secs later shuts off. then comes back on a bit later, and shuts off. I live in the sticks. It's not sun or cars shutting it down. I have the floods pointed away and not close enough to the sensor to have an effect. Where did I go wrong?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.
it most likely is the lock out feature or vacation button...........on the wall control there is a button with an icon lock on it and hold for 2 to 3 might have to do it twice ...............let me know
Expert:  Eddie replied 5 months ago.
sorry the last message was sent in error