Kevin
Kevin, Licensed Electrician
Experience:  30 years Licensed Electrical Contractor in Illinois, Adjunct College Electrical Instructor, Former Electrical Inspector, Diploma: Digital Electronics, FCC Technician License
71008832

Where can I buy a Jing Neng JN6230B JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

where can I buy a Jing Neng JN6230B
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: AC240 v uplighter max 300 watt dimmer switch
JA: Is there anything else the Electrician should be aware of?
Customer: where can I buy one
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your electrical question. 1) I recommend to contact the link shown below and ask them for any local electrical suppliers in the UK that sells this product. http://www.cens.com/cens/html/en/product/product_main_114028.html If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you. Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off. Thanks..............Kevin:)
Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.
If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you. Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off. Thanks............Kevin:)
Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.
If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you. Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off. Thanks.............Kevin:)
Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.
If you have any additional questions, just let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them for you. Otherwise, don’t forget to rate me before you log Off. Thanks.........Kevin:)
Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Kevin replied 8 months ago.