Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer

I have a Kohler 10erg. That was configured volts. I

Customer Question

I have a Kohler 10erg. That was configured for 110 volts. I reconfigured the stator wires for 110/220 operation per the diagram attached the gen. Now I only get 60 volts on each leg. Can you help?
Category: Electrical
Expert:  stan weisbeker replied 5 months ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** try and get an answer for you regarding your Generator wiring.. firstly.. You said you made the connection and now get 2 legs of 60 volts... if you could please, what page(s) were you looking at so that I can go through the diagrams and get you a proper answer?? Looking forward to your response.Cheers.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I changed it to the configuration on page 36 Figure 8-3. It was set up like Figure 8-1 for 110volt operation. I attached the document.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Did you all forget about me?