Mike G.
Mike G., Master Electrician
Experience:  Proven Professional 48 years Experience
29848548

A wiring diagram ansul systemJA: Sometimes electrical

Customer Question

A wiring diagram for an ansul system
JA: Sometimes electrical issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Electrician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have an older kitchen hood. I have installed 2 contactors.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Electrician should know?
Customer: The MUA and the Exhaust fan must be on 1 switch. The lights on another switch. How do I wire this to allow the exhaust fan to come on when the micro switches for the ansul system are tripped?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Electrician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Electrical
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good morning. I've been waiting for 2 days now with no response. Is anyone up to speed on ansul systems?
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Mike G and I'll be assisting you. Sorry for the delay. Tell me what there is electrical under the hood.