Mike, Master Electrician
Experience:  Licensed Master Electrician - OnQ Certified Data Voice Audio Video Installer
11762411

Will be moving. Could I get a techy here to move the TV from

Customer Question

Will be moving. Could I get a techy here to move the TV from it's present stop to another about 2 feet away and, I could mark what wire goes where so, would I need a house call to set up when I get to my new place? Don't have cable so it may not be complicated.
And the computer and phone will be in the same room. Right not the box with the lights - can't think what it is called is two rooms away from the computer and phone.
Hope this all makes sense to you.
Category: Electrical
Expert:  Rico Soma replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.I'm sorry but we don't make house calls. We only answer your questions. If you need a referral you can try HomeAdviser.com or Angie's List. Home Adviser doesn't cost you anything for the referral service but Angie's list charges a membership fee.